Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

still here.....still obsessed



Well my new blog is still 'under development'....momo I can't wait to see what you've got for me.......


and so this is why I'm totally obsessed with japanese craft magazines...................they're so cute....I mean that little pink lunch bag and white bear............adorable!!!!! I've never seen anything like this here in a book or magazine and am trekking into the city this week to go to kinokuniya to hunt down some more! I've also seen yes asia have some great prices and free delivery too......

ok back to knitting....we have a 1st birthday on saturday and the little pink debbie bliss hoodie isn't done yet!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    I love that bunny bag, so cute! I have a couple of Japanese craft books that your welcome to borrow. Great inspiration!

    Next you want the fabric, now that's dangerous!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    Ooh, those japanese craft book photos are so cute. BTW, good luck on the kinokuniya trip. You'll be wanting to take everything home with you :-)

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Are these Japanese craft books written in English or am I about the only one who doesn't read Japanese?
    the craft items look wonderful.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Austysmum said…

    I am hanging out to see this hoodie! Your friends are soooo lucky to have you knit for their kids... I am slack and only knit for my own now as I was too heartbroken at how my SIL and sister treated the things I made for my nephews and niece.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Justine said…

    love that Kinokuniya! they have the craft section marked out, but you will need to take some time!

    thanks for the kind comments, I've loved getting to know you too, and watching Keira grow from a tummy bump to an almost 1yr old has been lovely - time flies!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Di said…

    I agree - the japanese crafting magazines look amazing - not easy to find in the UK. I love the white bear! Looking forward to your new blog!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger tigerfilly said…

    Aren't they just adorable, I want some too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf