Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, March 12, 2007

photo overload!










ok we've got keira as cute as pie with her dad! then her grandad!




then my gorgeous bolero! I just need to grow some boobs to fit it ( I started while b/feeding keira) but its cute and I have a butterfly brooch to fit it!

then we have today's purchases and a little nappy bag I've made for keira's friend chloe who turns 1! I'm going to make some cute hello kitty flanalette pj's to match and am also knitting a pink little debbie bliss hoodie with a beanie too!!! Phew thats a lot of things still to be made.
tmrw I'll put up some pictures of 2 gorgeous McCalls magazines from 1961 I won on eBayl! they are just too cute and one has a gorgeous chanel style fitted cardy to knit!!! I can't wait!

back to Love my Way on tv.....oh we have a japanese exchange student arriving in a few weeks for 6 weeks so the sewing room has moved to the front room and I'm hoping I might some cooking lessons although she is only 18 so lets see......

8 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Cass said…

    Corri, great buys. Lovely pics of Keira and I love the bolero

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    The bolero looks great, you finally got around to doing the front bands ;)

    and the student, gosh that was fast. You were obviously able to talk hubbie around. We are so happy with our student, it's working out great. The kids are going to be so sad to see her go.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Kiera is SOOOOOOO cute, and I love the little quiff.
    The bolero is great, such a pretty colour too.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Austysmum said…

    The bolero looks fantastic - good on you for having the patience to finish something that big (I stop at baby clothes!). Will look great with a butterfly brooch.

    Keira has just the cutest cheeky grin! Bet you're way proud! I like the fabrics you have picked out too, and Keira's friend sure is lucky to get so many handmade gifts!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh this is cute overload! :) Keira is just too cute. Your bolero looks lovely too. And good luck with the student, I wish I had a spare room too.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I love the bolero also Corrie, and you are right, Keira is a little cutie pie.
    It looks like you got some great fabric.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    Corrie! That butterfly fabric, second on the left, where did you score that?? I was looking for only 2 4 x 4inch blocks of that exact print awhile back...... Love to know where it came from. I got mine from a US co op....

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    My how Keira has grown! What a little doll. Love the bolero too. Very nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf