Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Friday, March 16, 2007

naughty shopper!



Uh oh! I have just discovered japanese craft magazines and books and am very naughty in indulging by buying 2 tonight!!!!
I was celebrating making a bit of money on ebay but it has all gone now as I bought an issue of Cotton Time (I discovered it on this blog and now I think I may be hooked as everything is just too cute! molly chicken , Lynn you have a lovely blog and finished products!!!!)
and of course here is more of keira! her lastest trick is to shut her eyes in PREPARATION for the flash!!!! and here she is playing with her friend Billy on her playdate yesterday! Share Keira share!!! she has been feeding herself the past few days and its very cute....and very messy! I just let her go crazy at dinner and its bath time straight after

on the sewing front I started to make a pair of oven mitts this afternoon but my temperamental machine was not liking it so I'm taking them to mommy dearest on Sunday for a bit of help! I bought the pattern not realising all of the quilting across the mitts called free form I think! I'm going to do straight lines instead of their squiggles eventhough they look gorgeous!

oh and Spotlight decided that on the hottest day in a long while that the airconditioners wouldn't work! we were sweating and keira's hair stuck to her head and she was not happy till the cheese sandwich came out!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Awww, they make such a cute couple. I don't blame Kiera for shutting her eyes before the flash goes off, I'd love to be able to get away with doing that too, but somehow I don't think it would look quite so cute.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello gorgeous Keira!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute photos! Enjoy the new craft books...

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    Such a sweet one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf