Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

packing and getting ready to move.....

well I'm moving blogs!!!!! watch this space! I'm going to http://retromummy.blogspot.com as knitter and new mum is a bit of mouthful and my ebay store is also called retro mummy so I'll be sticking with that

I am totally obsessed with japanese sewing magazines and books at the moment! they are just so gorgeous and I want all of them but must exercise some self control!!!!!!!!!!! I've found this site which will just send you into the same obsessions as me http://www.craftlog.org/craftingjapanese/

now can someone please tell me how I can put a name and then when you click it you go to the website! I'm not very good at this blog stuff sometimes!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Austysmum said…

    Okay, I'm bad at instructions but try this:

    write the word

    highlight the word

    click the link button (looks like the world with a paperclip on it and is up with the picture button)

    paste the url in the box that comes up

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    Hi! I just found you via TuttiFrutti. Cool blog! Did you know that the Kinokuniya in the city has a good craft book selection? I get a lot of mine from there.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    second that, easy!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf