Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

do I ever finish anything........


I am bad, really bad, I start so many projects and never finish them! ok my mums jo sharp jumper is done, phew, and finished for this winter and this is my latest project, the gorgeous bolero from jo sharp 2, I'm doing it in lilac cotton from bendigo mills, loving it! easy to knit and just ordered more yarn for a long sleeve version in blue. I was up in bed knitting till 1.30 this morning and set myself the very achievable goal of wearing it at my birthday next month!

on the homefront its been hot hot hot with this weather! keira has learnt to commando crawl around the room and suddenly everything is interesting to her! we're off to swimming tmrw and will be nice to be in the water myself

weight is coming off and lost 5.7kgs so far and more to go, a wedding invitation for my lovely friend Harry in february has motivated me to shift a few more kgs before the day. Although I'm always busy and doing things I can't wait for the wedding and a social event......that involves dressing up

righto off to do the dishes and bottles and clean up today's mess

4 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a beautiful pattern! I can't wait to see your finished version.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    This is a beautiful bolero Corrie. Love that word, bolero! Knitting in bed! Doesn't it wake DH?? :)

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Kylie said…

    Oh Corrie - I love the Bolero! I am with you - I have so many UFO to do and about 5 items OTN - humm better go do some of them.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go on the weight loss! I love the bolero. It looks very cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf