Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, March 12, 2007

kitchen swap

1. What colours are you kitchen - black granite benchtops and beechwood cupboards with hardwood floors!!! luckily we bought a house with a new kitchen!!!

2. What is your favourite appliance....mmmmmm a hard one! I guess the one I use most are my handbeaters....till dh buys me a kitchen aid I have to get by with the kambrook beaters!!!

3. What do you love cooking most...I'm a baker from way back!!! I love cookies, cupcakes, cakes, brownies, if its sweet I'm bakin' it!

4. What item would you love the most from your swap partner...suprise me! I looooove suprises! oh and my favourite colour is pink...any shade .....pink......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf