Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

jealous............



well look what my lovely grandma donated..... to my mum and myself but I'll be keeping at them my house since I have more room (he he he )

I am so in love with these patterns I don't know where to begin! I read through them last nights and so many I love and don't you love the lady's hairdo - I think her name is Beryl don't you think (sorry if you are called Beryl)

Well its been busy! Keira is a tear away on the floors and moving non stop but is so exhausted from a day of deliveries, phone calls and the mall she's sleeping for 2 hours! wahoo

I'm typing dressed up and made up for a night out with .... my husband's work..........all accountants but with my exciting social life its a great excuse to put on make-up and a nice outfit! I've also stopped b/feeding so can enjoy a glass or two

back to my patterns.....jealous......

7 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I "borrowed" some vintage patterns from my mom. (Since she no longer knits, I know she won't mind.) Some of the books have patterns that would still look good today with the right yarn. Have fun with yours!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I, for one, am jealous. Both of your knitting patterns and your outing! LOL. Hope you had a lovely time.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger amanda j said…

    They are gorgeous! Make sure little fingers don't get hold of them!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    Awwww, look at that hairdo! LOL I work with a lady called Beryl, she is a real sweetie but her hair looks a bit like that models! :)

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh I am just green with envy! I don't even knit, but I collect vintage patterns and these are fabulous.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your comment Corrie - it made me laugh (in a good way).

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger tigerfilly said…

    Yes. I'm jealous ;)Um, Beryl......or Joan or Vera or Doris or Edna.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf