Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bad day....


I was having so many lovely happy days with keira and today was a bad day, tears and no sleep (keira not me) ! I don't know what was wrong but she was all over the place! I think today put me back in the real world and remember that she is just a little person and can't always be on the go with her mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


in my knitting world, my short sleeved bolero is coming along nicely and just finishing the left front then I'm ready to do finish it off with a ribbed neckline! wahoo! its been a bit of a quick knit but I've been too busy to finish! Now I'm ready to tackle the long sleeved version next week in a lovely shade of blue!


in my plastic world, I'm now a manager and really enjoying looking after and helping others get started but not the extra expectations of attending all these different meetings! I was expected to go a meeting tonight but had to say no keira comes first and if she's not sleeping in her own cot she won't be sleeping there! I've asked for day time meetings once a month but for the few workers it needs to be at night....so guess what....none of the mummies could go!!! hmmmmmm thats my vent for the night! I was made to feel bad for putting keira first...whatever happens family is first!


2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Kylie said…

    Stick to your guns Corrie! I thought that the plastic world was designed for stay at home mums... And that you did it to work around your children - I agree with you dear - stick to your guns.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Exactly, family should always come first, and if the plastics people don't want to allow that, then maybe they should be told where the next stop is. They won't always be there for you, but your family will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf