Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, March 12, 2007

no wait.... there's more.....me



well I better put up a picture of me and lovely keira.... isn't she cute! her first wedding and she has another in a fortnight! Then there's me and the lovely cath and judy my friends from school and uni.... it was so great to see them again...... they are in canberra and I'm in sydney and although it a few hours by car it seems we only get to see each other at special occasions like weddings!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Keira is growing up so quickly, and you both look so nice in that photo. I love the others too. The fabrics are nice that you bought, and I love the little baby bib too.

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awwww, look at her hair in it's little ponytail. Maisy's is still too short for that. She is such a doll. So are you! You look great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf