Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Cute stuff



Here is keira in all her glory!!!! eating (ignore the afternoon mess - I promise I clean up before I go to bed) and modelling her lovely new tiered skirt! I had a little help from my mum to finish it off - she came over to help me with the bags and took over the skirt too - she loves to sew and made me the greatest clothes when I was growing up.

We had a great day enjoying a lovely lunch by the beach and a bit of fabric shopping before spotlights sale ends.

off for our evening walk which is the only way to get keira off to sleep.....................

9 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Cass said…

    Corrie, love the skirt.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Anny said…

    Awwww! I'd love to be able to sew like that. The skirt is so sweet as is little Keira ;0)

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger totalkyknitwit2007 said…

    that skirt is absolutely gorgeous (and the model is a cutie!), I'm going to be sewing soon in my Child/Human development class and we'll see how that goes, hehe.

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That skirt is adorable! So is Keira, of course. ;)

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Happy new year Corrie to you and your family. Keira is getting so big! I love the skirt - what a coincidence, I've been into sewing lately, too.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    What a gorgeous girl in a pretty outfit. Love the skirt, and your mum is so nice to help you out. I am sure she will love making clothes for her granddaughter too.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Emma said…

    Love it!! I'm hoping to attempt something similar soon! Gorgeous fabric also.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh she's adorable and you did an awesome job of the skirt! I would love to see a pic of your lilac bolero too, it sounds lovely! Sorry I haven't been around for a while but the move is finally (and thankfully) over.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh gosh, Keira is so grown up!
    I say go for it - trying for another, in my experience having them all close together is hard work at the beginning, but they are friends for one another and so much easier later on.
    all the best
    Jussi x x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf