Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Valentines swap, lecture and my night

For the valentines sewing swap, keira is a size 0/1, weighs 8kgs and 70cm long!!!!! I love pink any shade and lilacs and little florals are lovely too - not a big fan of massive love hearts or too flashy stuff.

well it was a quiet night just tacking my tiered skirt together and put the elastic in so when visitors have gone and my TW party is done I'll be in the backroom sewing it up and putting up a picture!!!!!!! keira was an angel but we have discovered a third top tooth coming through!! ahhhh she's being so good considering

oh and my whinge.......I got a lecture from the clinic nurse about not even thinking about a 2nd baby till keira is 2. she went on and on about how I would neglect keira etc so listened then spoke to my aunt who is a child psychologist who works with babies and mums with PND and she couldn't believe I got such a talk .....my rationale is they are so understaffed at the clinic she probably didn't want another baby in the area! anyway in one ear and out the other

off to play with keira now.............she's discovering dust and bits of fluff on the floor and trying to eat it all!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    I think it is great to have children close together. Mine are 7 yrs apart, and if I could do it over I would have had them closer. I hope Keira feels better with her teething, and she is growing into such a beautiful girl. Love your bags too, so cute.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Kylie said…

    Love the bags great job - and glad to hear that the advise from the Clinic Nurse has gone one in ear and out the other - I was told so many times that A was under weight! Humm she is just a little girl.

    By the way - I love all of your knitting - you have inspired me to pull my needles out again!

    Kylie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf