Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

may I present to you...........the hoodie


yes its done and just in the nick of time! Chloe's bday is tmrw morning and its just finished! the hood was confusing! I did it then unpicked it did it again unpicked it...........I think we have it! I'm not happy with the front as it rolls up a bit more than the back but hubby was very impressed and he doesn't get excited about my knitting very often!


I am in japanese craft book heaven! 3 from kinokuniya (I could have spent longer and more$$$$ but keira had had enough) plus 2 arrived in the post (photos to flickr this weekend!) I also treated myself to the new debbie bliss SIMPLY BABY and a cake decorating book by Peggy Porschen! I even decorated some cookies from her book tonight and they look great! I'm too tired to photograph them as its 1.17am and I still need to pack for tmrw and have everything ready!


We have a birthday party in the morning then a wedding in the afternoon at opposite ends of sydney.....hubby said I don't see why you're getting stressed about what to take and getting ready tmrw morning............ahhhhh the innocence!!!!!!!! its ok for him as he just gets his suit ready and shoes and socks and thats it! I need to pack for keira for the entire day and night as she's coming with us as well as myself plus there are presents, cameras.....well you know.......... a lot!


ok beddy byes now for me!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The hoodie looks adorable and snug. I love the colour.
    I'm glad you fun at kinokuniya. They have wonderful things don't they. I haven't been in a while, but I am hoping to go in the next few weeks. I have some present money that is buring a hole in my pocket!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Kylie said…

    The hoodie is lovely - I am glad that you got it finished in the nick of time.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The hoodie is great AND you all did very well at the wedding. Well done for fitting it all in! Was great to catch up! JH

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    OMG this is beautiful !!!!
    Off to check out the rest of your blog!
    (michelle - eb)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf