Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, November 20, 2006

not another craft.....

Well its been a busy weekend!

I met the lovely Belinda and Claudine on Friday who came armed with lovely presents!!!! All I had were my TW catalogues - we need a catch up before xmas! it was great - I left wanting to get my sewing machine out and also get started on some socks!

Saturday and sunday were a blur and there has been no knitting! none whatsoever - keira needs more clothes (ok she has enough) but I am hanging out to make a dress for her so I got some great material and am ready this weekend to get cracking on to it!!! hubby is worried......more crafts entering this house

its record breaker week in TW so I'm flat chat preparing for that and lots of catalogues to stamp! I have now reached the point where I must start selling some of the stuff I've bought for my display as I keep buying and buying - knew this would happen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf