Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What I've learnt!



Well its been a few days of learning!

Last night I learnt that you should always heat your husband's dinner! I told him to heat up the bread so he put a big tuna nicoise salad in the microwave for a minute or so till I realised what he'd done!

during the day I also learnt that lace knitting requires total concentration if you are doing it for the first time. This was my fourth attempt and then I tried again and keira woke up and I lost my place and it was all over! I've decided to do lace knitting at night once she is in beddy byes!

and here's my bolero progress so far - I'm loving it and the colour is going to be gorgeous with her little jeans!

thanks everyone for your comments on my creche episode- it makes me feel so much better and normal that I'm not overeacting!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salad in the microwave *lol* what a classic !!
    Im hoping that orangey & reds will be the HOT colours for this summer - that bolero is gonna look tooo cute on Keira.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Nora said…

    Keira will look hot in her little bolero and jeans! JEANS!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger annmarie said…

    Nothing quite like hot Tuna Nicoise! Hi, Corrie, you left a comment to my 'desperately seeking help' post on my blog. Thank you for responding and for visiting my blog - you win the prize for being the first non-spam commenter! :)
    I know how to change the basic template of my blog. I chose the 'plain vanilla' template on purpose. What I'm having difficulty with is figuring out how to include such things as the buttons in the margins, the list of blogs I'm reading, and links (such as all the stuff you have in the right margin of your blog). I'm working on it, though. :)
    By the way, that's a lovely baby you've got there! :)

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keira is going to be flippin' adorable in the bolero (though, i have suspicions that she would be flippin' adorable in anything, so...) i had to laugh about your husband heating the salad--i can totally picture my fella doing that!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger My Five Sons said…

    I was just checking out your posts and I realised that you recieved the same colour Jigsaw sock as I did!I must start them.......

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The colour of the bolero looks great! Just can't wait to see it done. Oh yes, sometimes hubby ways of cooking can be quite interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf