Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

how low can you go!


gee the world can be a bad place! I was going out to the car to go to church this morning (yes I was being good) and saw something on the ground that matched the colour of my car - some b....y idiot had smashed our petrol cap off and scratched the side of our car!

it freaked me out!!!! I managed to file the police report and ring insurance then I lost it, started crying hysterically! so while this was going on hubby was loading his bags into a taxi to head to the airport to go to india - he saw my distressed state and stayed home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I did some baking, anzac cookies and a caramel slice....mmmmmmm.........yum yum

on the knitting front I'm still winding some yarn for my scarf swap (I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind everyone else), gosh its gorgeous and need to finish my mum's jumper before her french trip next monday!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Nora said…

    You poor thing. Hope you're feeling better. BTW: What yarn is that? The colour is gorgeous.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmmm, nothing like a caramel slice to calm the nerves and put life back into perspective. hope today is better...(monday - that is)

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger NattyChick said…

    Hi Corrie,

    That yarn looks awesomely beautiful. (but time consuming! ;-))
    How are you going with your Mum's jumper? I hope you're making great progress!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kath said…

    That yarn is a lovely colour. Love to know where from. And I know the feeling about having your petrol cap smashed. There is a local here that obviously cant afford to fill up the unual way :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf