Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, September 11, 2006

MIA...


wow its been a long time between posts! In between 2 lots of houseguests (2 more on their way this month), keira's cold and associated crankiness, hubby's late nights and weekends at work there has been no knitting, no crafts but lots of cleaning, washing, cooking, entertaining and more of the same again! I have now resorted to woollies homeshop and an organic box delivery each week and what a lifesaver!

phew! I am also hosting mothers group at my house tmrw for a bbq so just baked a yummy low fat cheesecake and about to get the vac and mop out and finish cleaning!

oh and add to that I'm trying to start selling certain plastic kitchen products as well!

sadly france is off, hubby had to say no after costs were rising and the free trip ended up over two grand plus spending money and a trip home that read nice-paris-london-tokyo-sydney with no hotels or beds in between and a bit too hard on a little girl!

off to read some blogs and catch up on what's been happening!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Ginger_nut said…

    Such a cute piccie - your excused for your absence :)

    Great to hear from you - sorry you don't have much time for knitting lately but it sounds like you (oh gosh) got a life! (or perhaps are just borrowing one for a few months) keep us updated when you get back into the crafts.

    Cheers,
    Ginge

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I use Woolies homeshop too - it's a great help and a good way for me NOT to impulse purchase too...

    You sound a tad too busy Corrie - plus with Tuppperware on the start up - take care of yourself and don't burn out.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Corrie, I can tell how busy it can get when you have a baby and so many guests at the same time. Keira is such a sweet little girl!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said…

    corrie - she's so grown up!!! She's beautiful!!! :-) sTRIPEY

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I am worn out just reading all that is going on in your life, phew!!

    I used to sell Tupperware and earnt a trip to Hamilton Island which was my high point during my time selling plastic. Good luck with it :)

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Nora said…

    Your baby just gets prettier and prettier. What a shame about Paris...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf