Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

can't help myself!




now in all of these pictures taken today keira looks angelic and I couldn't help it they are much more exciting than my knitting right now and I swear it looks like she's reading in that first one!! BUT she has just taken 1 1/2 hours to get to sleep with much screaming and carrying on - this is not my normal girl and I don't know what went wrong tonight! anyway she is now quiet and I'm happy :)

its a busy few days ahead starting tmrw with playgroup, an afternoon play date for keira, then family and an old family friend for dinner, sister and hubby both arriving saturday morning and then fathers day breakie on sunday- I'm tired just writing about it and it means I need lots of things cooked, house totally clean and no knitting! I've been scrapbooking and making cards this afternoon which was lovely but that's enough me time!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg, the first pic is wonderful! keira looks quite intent on the monkey story.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute. v cute

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhh, Keira is just so adorable!! Yeah, babies can make you smile but they can also make you cry. I have planned to have my first baby 2 years later and I just can't wait any more after seeing Keira's cute face!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she is so cute!!! can i give her huggies!! ^_^

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Nora said…

    Too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf