Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

lovin' those dishcloths




Well lots of photos. First off is the sugar n cream ( 8 balls) I received yesterday! I really like knitting with this especially when you need to pick up stitches and they just stay there and don't move! next up is the first dishcloth I'm doing from dishcloth boutique and I think it looks like a block of chocolate, yum yum!

also here is my mum's jumper ready to finish and do the roll neck! its taken me way too long to do this jumper and I'm a bit embarrassed at how late it is however my mum thinks will be perfect for france and she loves it - but its a bit snug on her so hope it fits her when all done up!

hubby is over in miami all week for an insurance conference at boca raton, oh there are some great yarn stores near him but he says he won't have the time! oh well at least he is having fun and he saw raymonds mother from everyone loves raymond at the airport lounge and texted me to tell him - I went to text him back at 3.30am as I fed keira and dropped my little mobile on her head - omg she let out a shreiking cry for 1 minute that I've never heard and I panicked and started crying ( I do this quite a bit now) but then she started giggling and kicking her legs around so thank god I have a light little pop open mobile and she's resilient!!!!! won't do that again!

well its clean up day today so better get cracking on those floors

5 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it never fails to amaze me just how quickly babies bounce back (i suppose they're made that way for a reason ;) ) thanks to you (and keira) for the wonderful lace package! it made my day!!!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger NattyChick said…

    I can empathise (about the tears on your part). It is always a bit distressing when our bubs are hurt etc. Where did you order your Sugar'n Cream from? I would love to try that stuff.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those sugar and cream cotton yarns are so yummy!! where did you get them from??

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Kath said…

    Where does sugar-n-cream come from?

    And just wait until Kiera learns she can't play with your mobile! The shreiking will last for more an a minute! Rowan is obsessed with telephones, remote control, baby monitors - all gadgets he cant play with but sees me play with all teh time. Its hard going.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Nora said…

    The Jo Sharp knit looks amazing - well done. Where did u buy the Sugar n Cream?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf