Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I can explain!



This is why I've been absent! the first is very cute with her 2 teeth! mind you she is grissling now and resisting afternoon nap after too much excitement meeting her daddy for lunch! isn't she looking older

the second reason is my first lace project and scarf exchange! I am a teensy weensy bit late finishing it close to the due date but my lovely pal was understanding on account of the lace part! I love it! blocked it this morning and off to the post office I go!

wow lace really is tricky with a 5 month old but what a joy to look at! better shots to come once my pal receives it!!!

can't wait to catch up on blogging..................what have I missed!!!!!!!!!1

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Justine said…

    I'm really impressed that you managed to knit lace with a baby around, I still can't and I have teenagers.
    Keira is so cute, what an angel.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok enough with the cuteness!!! ahhhh I cant take it anymore!!!

    oh and the lace rocks!

    oh this comment is from us Puggy Yarns - weve changed our site name back to abe & hap.
    cheers :)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Lace knitting is so beautiful, but I have not attempted it yet. By the way, I keep a mail system returned email error with Corrie as the sender. Would it be you by any chance, let me know.

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the lace is gorgeous. and i love love love the color. your little miss is so photogenic and smiley!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf