Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

taking a moment out of my day!


well its nearly 6am and keira decided to wake up at 5am happy and cheery and ready to play! So much has happened, she has her 2 front teeth - I hear this is early and we've given her a little baby rice which she just loves and wants more! she's going to be a hearty eater like her mum. We also started her on cloth nappies, lovely fitted ones and she loves them - the washing isn't too much more and hope it stays that way!

knitting has been restricted to my scarf exchange project, I've done 20cm and need to keep working on it! its coming along nicely but slowly! lace is hard!!!!!!!!!

been busy doing my tupperware parties and 2 more next week then a rest before 7 parties in november! the cooking theme is working really well and I'm enjoying it at the moment!!!!!!

righto off to check some blogs and see what I've been missing

4 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Ginger_nut said…

    nice one with the tupperware parties. Wishing you may more parties with lots more sales :)

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Oh Keira is such a cutie. Glad that she is a good eater. My daughter got her 2 teeth at 5 months, they look so different then when they smile.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said…

    OMG Corrie your scarf sounds like it is causing you dramas!! How old is Keira now? She's so photogenic, so happy! TEETH! I can't believe it. :-) Sharon

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Justine said…

    Keira is such a cutie, and good girl for going with the cloth naps, they have such good ones these days, there really isn't any need for disposables at least when you are at home. there are some good free soaker(overnaps) knitting patterns on the web, wool breathes and stays warm when wet, so is perfect for overnaps, and apparently you don't have to wash them everytime, just air them.Just a thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf