Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

happy birthday justin!



its hubby's birthday today, yeah 31, and older than me (just!)!!! He wanted plants and a home brew kit and I bought an ipod shuffle which he just LOVES!!!!!!!!!! we went out to lunch, mmmm I treated myself to the yummiest apple quince hazelnut crumble with vanilla creme anglaise - mmmmmmmmmmm soooooooo good - I love my desserts!

here is a picture of keira in another of nana shirley's knits, so cute this little one and she is now wearing the largest jumpers that nana thought would be for next year!!! what a big girl she is

this is also the bolero jacket that I had started then pulled out as hard to get the edging right! will try again. I also tried my hand at dpn's yesterday - big mistake as keira crying I was getting frustrated with the needles - I am sure it takes practice and patience so will try again!

and THANK YOU DONNI for teaching me how to add buttons! love it and you were right it was easy - thanks again!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey thanks for the congrats and to you too. buttons rock! now I am trying to master links to my buttons and in my comments and putting in pictures. i mean i could be lying and not be able to knit at all. no pictures to prove it right?
    and congratulations on the beautiful child! you did an excellent job!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is just beautiful. Such a gorgeous little thing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf