Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Girls night in!


Well, hubby is off in Melbourne this weekend helping his mum pack up her house and downsize so its just me and Keira hanging out at home tonight - notice how her hair keeps growing up!!! I can't control it!

So we are just vegging out and since I started the day with a bikram class I deserve it!!!

I also got my laceswap buddy so found some lovely wool already online and just deciding what pattern to go with it, this is fun!!!

this afternoon I also decided to clean out my knitting stash, inspired by Nattychick to swap some wool!!!!! I'm still going organising!!!

oh and the little hats (I also made a hot pink one) went down a treat, my new little neighbour is called Aysha and received the hats yesterday!!! her mum and dad visit her twice a day in the hospital and loved them especially as all the knitwear knitted for the premmies in hospital has to be returned!!!! its so nice to knit for someone else and give presents!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Consider yourself lucky she has hair! Em was 2 before she had any at all, everyone thought she was a boy, even when she was in pink, and had her ears pierced!
    She did hr first ballet exam when she was 5, and we had to use a hair type scrunchie to "invent" a bun, because she still didn't have enough hair to make one. :)
    I hope you enjoy the lace swap.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger NattyChick said…

    Well I'm glad I could inspire! LOL. I wish I could inspire MYSELF to get organised. That is such an adorable little munchkin you have there! Just gorgeous. Um....what is bikram?

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think that her hair is the cutest thing i've seen in days (and i went to the pet shop today and saw many puppies). isn't yoga wonderful?

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think that her hair is the cutest thing i've seen in days (and i went to the pet shop today and saw many puppies). isn't yoga wonderful?

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Keira is so lucky to have a good head of hair. Isabelle was born with hair but she had to wait for 2 years for it to grow so she looked a bit more girly. My niece's hair used to sit up like that when she was a baby and then it just grew out. Dont stress about it, it looks very cute.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    My babies were all 'baldies' and as they were all blondies you couldn't see what tiny bit they did have!!

    I still love having times with my children when their Dad has to work away at times, we have so much fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf