Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

1 little hat done....


Well I managed to do this little one as a variation on a pattern I had, thanks Donna I had a Cleckeaton book and just reduced the stitches - I have never done this before so I am impressed with the result!!! I'm going to check out some patterns on www.bevscountrypatterns.com which had oodles of patterns, thanks Meredith, and should have a nice little bundle of premmie knits! They are so quick and it looks like i hardly touched the ball of wool once I'd finished the hat!

Keira has just woken up after sleeping since 11am including her time in creche while I did yoga, yawn, I am getting used to bikram so the class I did today was a bit too relaxing for me and didn't work me too hard, plus 45mins is too short! Anyway back to bikram tomorrow!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww, that is so cute! Adorable.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really love this little hat, it's so cute - and the multi-colored spots look so great in the yarn!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Kath said…

    Thats a stunning hat! So cute and is that Keira modelling it? I also think I have the exact same yarn at home.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oh how cute!!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Rose Red said…

    Hi Corrie
    Thanks for your comment on my blog - am glad to be part of the knitting blog community! I think the hat looks great - the cleckheaton premmie books are pretty widely available I think and have some great patterns. I've read through some of your other posts - I've made a couple of those Erika Knight kimonos, my friend with a baby raved about it and her daughter kept wearing it even when it was a little too small!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf