Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

mmm brownies and smiles!!!!



well these are my famous chocolate brownies with yummy pecans for mothers group today! I said no I wouldn't eat any and I don't think the 3 I ate will help my weight loss!!!!

just after I made these yummy brownies keira decided that her poo would come out of her nappy and go everywhere so she needed a bath and then was all smiles on her playmat!!!! but I do love her smiles and playtime

today I am having a clean and get organised day! I would like that to extend to my knitting projects but have just decided to do the lace swap at www.laceswap.blogspot.com (been dying to do a swap) and a poncho for my sister in mohair and finish all my baby knitting for keira that should have been finished BEFORE she was born! oh well, too many projects so little time!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger shanwen said…

    Yummy brownies and cute baby ! makes me wanna have a baby too:)
    Good luck on all your KIPs

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    The lace swap sounds like fun. You should check out knittery they have some lovely colourways in laceweight.http://theknittery.com/catalog.php?category=11

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DID YOU SAY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!!!!!!!
    Corrie let me at them !!!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    YUM!! I love chocolate brownies and they look yummo.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I do hope I haven't put you off felting :(

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger celia said…

    Mmm.. chocolate brownies...

    baby keira is so cute! thanks for dropping by at my blog and leaving a comment :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf