Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Now that's what I call purple!



Wow, how purple is this yarn! my nana bought it back from singapore for me and its bright as bright can be. I'm not normally into these fluffy feathery yarns but this one has long strands and is coming along nicely and will be good for when I can fit into my black leather jacket - its a size 6 so I have some time!

I also started on the sleeve of my mum's jumper so thats coming along too

keira and I spent the day without her dad who is working long hours in the office including weekends - she's started not to recognise him but then will smile for me - I secretly like this preference for mummy - he he he

tmrw I go for a 11km walk in preparation for the city to surf which I am doing next month with keira - anything to shift those kilos! oh and of course here is a photo of lovely keira in one of her little outfits!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh she is SO beautiful. What a gorgeous little face! And a beautiful name too. Congratulations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf