Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Where does the time go????


Well its been a busy 2 weeks since I posted! Keira is still growing, my knitting is still sitting there and life is a bit more normal in that Keira can settle herself, sleeps well and is gurgling, smiling and interested in looking at everything!

My Mum's birthday was 3 weeks ago and jumper still half done and my own jumpers are still to be finished off and I am sure I will get to it one day!

today we are getting keira's 8 week injections and she is so happy this morning I feel like a bad mummy so I will reward her afterwards with some toys at the Target sale and some pumpkin patch - perhaps I am just rewarding myself for being brave!

I am losing weight, 1.6kgs in the last 2 weeks and through no chocolate, bikram yoga, training with other mums and walking! I am into the seeds and dried fruit and just being healthy but the breastfeeding makes sure I eat lots and lots!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Keira does look like such a happy baby. They change so much in the first 12 months. Thank you by the way for the words of encouragement. Your mum must be a strong woman to stand by your brother so well. I know when it is your own child that you do whatever it takes so thank you. I used to hate taking my babies to get their needles, Lachie was always good and would not cry but Isabelle used to be so upset afterwards. I also went to Pumpkin Patch today too and bought Isabelle one of the dressed toy monkeys. Her birthday is in August, so its an early birthday present, and their clothes are so cute too and their shoes. I think it is a bit dangerous when they have their sales on though as I always tend to buy too much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf