Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Motivated to knit!


Now that i'm back online and reading everyone else's blogs I'm motivated!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

So i'm onto the 2nd sleeve of this lovely jumper for my mum's birthday and she keeps asking how it's going and I say where do i find the time!!!!! but I do love the colour of this wool and the pattern is so simple that I can't wait to see it on her plus this wool is lovely to knit its alpaca kid lustre and gorgeously soft!

Perhaps if I start listing all my UFO's I'll be even more motivated to finish them including the jumpers I started for keira that are still on the needles!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Ahhh motivation is something we all need. That is why I have listed my 3 must finish projects on my blog. Once you have made the statement it seems like you should stick to it, well that's the plan ;)

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Nora said…

    This is gorgeous! Is it a pattern from Jo Sharp's KNITS book?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf