Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My nana made me this!


Well this is Keira in one of her nana Shirley's knits! its very cute and keeping her warm and I think she is showing signs of loving knitting since she spent 9 months listening to the click clack of my needles!

Keira had a lovely baptism and slept through the whole thing! she was a little angel and just moved her mouth slightly when the water came down on her head!

We have mothers group today and a nice day at home on a rainy sydney day!

The green jumper for my mum's birthday is still waiting to be done, i've still only done back and one sleeve and must be made a priority since her birthday was yesterday!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Keira is such a happy beautiful girl in Nana's knits. I am sure that picture will inspire Nana to knit more too.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Nothing like the pride felt seeing the precious grandchild wearing something you've knitted yourself. :o) Keira is thriving. She looks fantastic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf