Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This is how Keira sleeps!


Ahhhhh a nice quiet moment with keira down for a nap! peace! This is how she falls asleep, no swaddling of her arms thank you very much. We were back to the doctors this morning for her golden staf but she is ok and apparently we all can have golden staf on our skin without being sick???? interesting.

Today we posted another of the debbie bliss baby cashmerino beanies off to Keira's cousin Will who lives in Hong Kong. We splurged on some baby cashmerino wool and it came up lovely! Of course I was in such a rush to post it this morning before he heads back home that I didn't even take a photo but thats the 3rd beanie I've finished and I'm proud I have the time!

Must go and do some washing now! If someone can tell me how to add links to other blogs that would be great!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    Hi Corrie,

    I think this link will explain it better than I can. http://www.knitblog.com/blogger.html

    Take care,

    Belinda

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Keira is so gorgeous! I want a baby too, I mean a human baby besides my kitty ones. Hopefully two years later you can see one in my blog too.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Wow she is so gorgeous. Pity you didn't take a pic of your beanies. To link to another webpage, type in the name, highlight it with your mouse, then you can press CTRL + SHIFT + A, and a little box will appear, you type in the info, and it will actually link to that page or website. Hope that this helps you out.

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keira is looking so sweet :-)

    heres the link for the help you need from blogger to add sidebar links

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Such a sweet lil baby. Ahhh I remember when....

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Borduurmiep said…

    Wat een lief schattig kindje!
    Wij hebben ook pas een nieuw kleinkind, een meisje ditmaal: Sofie, geboren 11-05-2006.
    Kijk maar eens op mijn weblog!

    Veel plezier van jullie lieve baby.

    enjoy life with your little girl, greating, Borduurmiep

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Borduurmiep said…

    Wat een lieve baby. Haast net zo schattig als ons nieuwe kleindochter Sofie!
    Wish you may good years with beatiful babygirl Keyla.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Borduurmiep said…

    We wish you may good years with beautiful babygirl Keyla.

    Wij zijn pas de nieuwe grootouders geworden van baby Sofie, geboren op 11 mei 2006.

    Its great to be grand-parents.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    Your babe is gorgeous! I know another who sleeps like this too - so sweet. :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf