Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

We're home!


Well we are home and learning to adjust to life with a new member of the family - who keeps us up, poos a lot and requires a lot of washing, walking, hugs and settling! I am typing and rocking the bassinette right now with my foot and hoping she falls asleep soon.

Here is little pic of her on our outings to the mall as we are just going through sheets and outfits faster than expected and thank goodness my lovely husband is doing the clothes, dishes, groceries and driving me everywhere! who knew what a catch I had! plus he gets up after her last morning feed at about 4am and settles her!

I managed to do 2 rows of knitting last night and still haven't had time for any day time naps! I am trying to make a beanie for my friend's bub and want it done by tuesday - could be too ambitious!

thank you everyone for the lovely comments and had hoped to reply personally to you all but just getting online has been a major achievment!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    Oh Corrie, Keira is beautiful.

    I purchase most of my books from the UK too - Jannette's site, but she can be a little expensive. The other site is Art of yarn http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZartofyarn. Trish is the owner, a lovely person and super quick on her delivery as is Jannette.

    Take care .. Janette

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! She is so cute - makes me want one ;).

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    I happy to see that keira is already getting acquainted with the Mall. There is nothing like starting young...

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is one seriously cute outfit :-)

    I didnt think youd be doing much knitting with your newborn around ;-) Its amazing how with feeds sleeps & cuddles how quick a day will go.

    Keira is gorgeous - congratulations.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute Suit - and am really impressed that you got online to blog. I had trouble brushing my hair let along turning on the computer when I had my first baby.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said…

    I know exactly what is going on. At the moment. My hubby is rocking the baby who is un settled. no 2 daughter is on my knee trying to type and i am tring to type with one hand. no 1 daughter is arguing about packing up her toys. Such joy being a parent!! Your little one has no competition at the moment I hope you are getting some sleep and managing to enjoy her while she is so tiny! :-) stripey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf