Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Trendier than my mum!


I have now realised Keira always looks better dressed and co-ordindated than me!!! my clothes are now an afterthought so I have decided (after watching a few episodes of what not to wear) that I need to organise wardrobe to make picking outfits easy!

Keira has been up most of the night but now sleeping happily! I managed to get half of Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino beanie done for Keira's first friend and hope to have it done this week in between finishing my last uni assignment -a poster to teach year 3/4 students how to write an information report!

well today is visitors day with people deciding today is best day to visit us and meet keira - tim tams are out and ready!!!! but I can't wait till 4pm when I might get a wee nap before night shift starts! my lovely hubby is back to work tmrw so back to reality this week!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    When I had my little girl, who is now 4 yrs old, I used to take a nap when she went to sleep during the day, take the phone off the hook and stick a sign on the door so no-one would knock and wake us up. This was a big help, and she still wakes up in the middle of the night, so I do not think she will ever be a really good sleeper. By the way, she looks absolutely gorgeous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf