Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tomorrow, tomorrow.....

Well I can't believe the big day is tmrw. I went to the hospital yesterday to have the midwives ask how big was my husband as this baby feels big for my size and no wonder its not coming down and she's just floating around in there!!!!!!! I think she is like her dad because she is so relaxed with no need to rush out.

I managed a swim this morning, am going to try and get hair cut, finish the last sleeve on the JET jacket and check the post for my wool today !!!!! My nana has been up till 1am finishing her knitting for the baby so I think I might need a whole blog dedicated to my litle one and her lovely clothes!!!!!

Oh and I am so addicted to blogging and reading everyone else's! there is some amazing talent out there and I take lots of inspiration from some of you and hope I can keep up my knitting when bubs arrives!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    Hi Corrie,

    Just wanted to say Hi, great to see another Northern Beaches girl in the mix (I'm at Cromer). Oh and good luck with the bub!!

    Take Care,

    Belinda

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    I wanted to reply but you didn't leave your email. Drop me a line once things settle down after the little ones arrival. Maybe we can catch up down at Dee Why beach for a coffee and some knitting...

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    All the best today.

    you will be back knitting in no time ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf