Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Monday, May 22, 2006

2 days overdue


Well my first post and a quick introduction!
That's me and my husband at our wedding back in 2004! We are now waiting for for our first baby to arrive and she's taking her time. We are back to the dr tmrw and will have a date fixed in!

To keep myself busy yesterday I did some baking and retrieved all of my wool and projects on the go - there were 7 WIP, 4 baby cardigans to make up, 1 ladies jumper to make up and I have a lovely jacket in Patons JET to finish. I also sorted out all my wool into 1 very large container and can't believe how much there was! lots of debbie bliss, some rowan, jaeger and aussie wools and lots of projects to start!!!!

Despite all this wool I just ordered some new wool today for the new Jo Sharp knit magazine which is great! I figure if baby isn't coming soon I can do some major knitting!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    You look gorgeous in your wedding pic. Thanks for reading my blog. I cannot believe how many projects you have. I am the same. I too have the Jo Sharp Knit magazine as well. I like quite a few in that too. Well I hope all goes well with the birth of your baby, and knit while you can, you'll be busy when she arrives.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf