Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

3 days overdue




Well, its official! I go to hospital this friday for the c-section as bubs is too high to be induced - I think she has been enjoying my famous brownies too much! Here is a picture of me this morning before our trip to the dr.

I've put in a photo (I must work on my layout!) of the jumper I'm doing, I've never done Patons patterns until now and am finding different to the english patterns I am used to. Also the 2 little cute kimono tops are just adorable that I made last year but just have to finish making up and can't wait for bubs to wear!!! They are from one of Erika Knight's books.

well 3 sleeps to go!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Goodluck. My daughter is due to have her bub in just under five weeks so there's been lots of baby knitting happening around here. I'm also making the same cardi as you from the Jet pattern book. I'm using a different colour though and you've done a lot more on yours than I have on mine so far!! I'll be checking back in on you to see how you're going. Best wishes for a safe birth. :o)

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    P.S. Great choice of days for a birth day. It's my birthday today too. :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf