Knitter and New Mum

A keen knitter and stay at home mum of Keira my little angel. I spend my days looking after her, shopping for her, cleaning up after her and in between all of that knitting and cooking and looking after my lovely husband Justin.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

4 days overdue (or 2 sleeps to go)


Well only 2 sleeps to go and hope they pass quickly! In the meantime the sleeves are coming along and hope to finish them by tmrw night in between finalising uni assignments, cleaning the house and getting ready.

All the pregnancy books say I should be making stews and casseroles for my darling husband but he is looking forward to some take-away so there is no need!

Also looking forward to my jo sharp wool which should arrive tmrw just in time to take to hospital!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the little kimono tops from yesterday :)
    Don't bother wth the casseroles. When I went into labour with my daughter, I cooked a stroganoff for my (now ex) husband.
    It was still in the oven when I got home 5 days later, waiting for me to get rid of it. ;)

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I have used this yarn before and it's the same colour that I chose. It's a very nice wool to knit with.
    My sister-in-law had three kids and all of them were over 2 week overdue. I guess they're enjoying inside too much. Best wishes and I'll keep coming back for the good news!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    Oh wow - another soon to be new mum. How exciting. Lovely little knits and look forward to photos of the new baby.
    Janette

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best wishes for the arrival of your new baby. Can't wait to see her.

    The kimono's are darling and I just love 'Jet' cardi. Because of you, I went and bought the pattern book yesterday. LOL! Couldn't find enough of one dyelot of Jet though so I'm still looking for the yarn itself.

    Good luck!! You're SO close. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from corriesw. Make your own badge here.

< < Previous | List | Next > >
Powered by RingSurf